Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Diagonal Tweed

Jacket: Classiques Entier, Tunic: Say What?, Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Italian Unlisted; Bag: Michael Kors

Hello lovely people!  I have an EXCITING deal to share with you guys soon, so be on the lookout.

It was sooooo cold on the day that I paired this diagonal tweed skirt, turtleneck and suede jacket together.  The turtleneck was passed down to me and I purchased this adorable suede jacket (fanatical about the lining) from a local consignment shop.  My mom gave me this crocheted belt (70s inspired).

These boots where purchased at a STEAL of a deal in Florence, Italy and they feel like butter.  :)

I’m really into copper jewelry, so I had to break out this cuff again.  I always have my hair straightened every 6-8 weeks, so I’m loving my silky strands right about now…definitely less maintenance.

Hope this post finds you all well.

Fashionably yours - Shellena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...