Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sweet Paris....Part III

Champs Elysees

Macaroons at Laduree

Arc de Triomphe
The Louvre - spectacular!


Versailles - King Louis XIV's Backyard...WOW, right!?!

Dress & Belt: H&M; Tights: HUE
Shirt, Belt, Shorts:  H&M; Tights: HUE; Boots: Friday's Project; Bag: Untitled; Scarf:  5th Avenue

Hi everyone!  I know that I haven’t been blogging frequently.  Due to my busy schedule, I will only post when I can.  I do hope that you will come back to check to see if I have any new posts.  :)

Here are a few more photos from lovely Paris.  It was such a whimsical trip.  Can’t wait to return!

Fashionably yours - Shellena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...