Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Coupled Up


Here’s a photo of my hubby and I out and about at a colleague’s wedding reception.  We were wrapping up our evening when this photo was taken.

I adore Craig’s tie…I have a thing for plaids!  ;)  My dress is the one worn here and my purse was seen on this post here.

Oh by the way, I love this smoothie concoction that I’ve been making lately called the “Green Machine.”  I know you all may be thinking that this doesn’t sound very good, but it’s very delicious!  All you have to do is place 2 handfuls of spinach, one sliced mango, kale, 2 stalks of celery and ¼ cup of pineapple into a high speed blender….and voile…you’ll have a creative and yummy masterpiece.  Let me know if you try it.

Fashionably yours - Shellena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...