Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Tea Party

Hat & Dress: Vintage; Shoes: Aldo; Anklet: Untitled
We all get so busy that it's hard to catch up with your good friends....sooooooooo I decided to host a summer tea party.  My hubby is a chef, so he made lots of yummy snacks and my good friend, Candace, who wasn't able to make it sent us some wonderful, yummy cookies!

The dress code consisted of party dresses and a hat!!!  I got so inspired by watching the Royal Wedding and the Kentucky Derby, that I wanted a chance to wear one.  I would definitely host another tea party again!  

I decided to wear a 60s look for a vintage overhaul.  I've owned this dress for over 12 years now of which I purchased in Jacksonville, FL at a vintage boutique.  The brand is Miss Elliette (California).  I hear she was the Coco Chanel of America!

Enjoy the photos.

And special thanks to Ericka for making the YouTube clip! 

Fashionably yours - Shellena

Table Setup:  Fine China Teacups and Saucers; Vintage Teapot Set
Drinking glasses were gifts to my girls!!!
Blueberry Biscuit Shortcake
Cherry Tomatoes and Broccoli Florets
Publix cupcakes and Cheryl's Cookies (courtesy of Candace)
Tuna & Shrimp Sandwiches and Chicken & Apple Sandwiches (courtesy of Chef Craig - my Hubby!)
Traci & Me - aren't her ruffled shoes great!?!
Sonya & Me - isn't her hat adorable!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...