Saturday, July 23, 2011

Leopard Romper


Like rompers?  If so, what do you think about this revamp of an item that I wore in the winter last year?  This is a new way to wear the garment for the summer.  I paired it with a floral print scarf of which I purchased for $9 at Forever 21.  I purchased these platforms from a boutique in San Juan, Puerto Rico 3 and a half years ago when I went with my mom and sister.  I love the gingham lining in the shoes.

Thanks again to my sister-in-law for taking my photos for this post!!!

Oh yeah...Project Runway Season 9 premieres on July 28th at 9PM/8C.  Check it out...I definitely will be!  :)

I hope that you are enjoying your week!

Fashionably yours - Shellena

Romper: H&M; Scarf: Forever 21; Shoes: Zinc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...