Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nautical Screen on the Green


My hubby and I enjoyed an evening at “Screen on the Green” at a good friend’s home.  We watched a live Stevie Wonder concert on a projector in her backyard.  It was AWESOME!  Gotta love some Stevie, along with great BBQ.

I dressed comfortably nautical for the occasion.

Do you like my yellow toe nail polish?  :)

Hope that you all had a lovely weekend!

xx

Fashionably yours - Shellena

Shirt, Belt, and Chinos: Zara; Shoes: Bridget; Bag: Cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...