Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chandra's Sweetest Goodbye

It is with mixed emotions that I must inform you all of my difficult choice to discontinue blogging. After launching our site a month and a half ago,  it has not been an easy choice, but I believe it is the right decision for me at this time.
My successor, Shellena, will continue the site as the sole blogger.
I have truly enjoyed sharing my personal style and fashion insight with you all! Thank you to all our followers, family and friends for your belief and support in this venture, which is a sincere passion for us both! :) Stay "Fresh in Fashion" and  I hope to return to blogging soon. Xoxo
  
Much love and fashionably yours - Chandra

"I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...