Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feeling So Fly Like a G6...


I felt like playing around with a funky and classic look for work on Friday so I paired my Friday's Project Jeans and a Mango burnt orange neck tied blouse with my Ellen Tracy snakeskin shoes (sisssssssssss....) LOL!!  I got both the jeans and blouse from Barcelona, Spain.

The total look was kind of rockerish mixed with retro.

Loved it!!!  Hope you do too.  :)

Mint Message:

Add a classic blouse with any demin to create this same look.  Wearing pumps, wedges, platforms, or flirty flats will make your look complete!

Fashionably yours - Shellena

Blouse:  Mango; Jeans:  Friday's Project;
Shoes:  Ellen Tracy

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear your comments! If you like this blog please follow me on Google Connect, Bloglovin, or Twitter.

Remember to stay fashionably bold and true by setting your own fashion trends.

Fashionably yours - Shellena ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...